Welcome to the very first Natural Stitches Bingo! We hope that you enjoy playing along. As this is our first year, please forgive us for any oddities and fumbling. If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without further adieu, here are your August Bingo Specials!
These are the last specials for the Bingo! Remember that previous specials are no longer eligible to win. Additionally, all winning cards must be turned in by the end of business on September 7th.
The only person to complete a July special was Sarah R.! In addition to her $10 gift card, Sarah wins a wonderful sweater kit from Cascade Yarn!
Remember: You can get two Bingos per card — Regular and Special, Regular and Cover-All, or Special and Cover-All.
I’d like to thank everybody for playing along with us with the Bingo! Because this is our first year, we would appreciate feedback, if you have any to share! You can send your Bingo thoughts to yvonne(at)naturalstitches(dot)com.
These Special Bingos must be completed in AUGUST.
If you complete these specials, you will win a $10 gift card AND be entered into a drawing for some wonderful prizes.
Remember…you can get a REGULAR Bingo and a SPECIAL Bingo on the same card!
We would like to thank our fabulous sponsors! They really went above and beyond in donating well over $1,500 (we guess) in goodies!
- You may win one regular Bingo per month.
- You may win two Bingos per card (regular and special, special and cover-all, regular and cover-all).
- If you win a Bingo, you may turn in your card and receive a new card to try for a Bingo the next month.
- Your card must be stamped with the official Natural Stitches Bingo Stamp and signed/dated by a Natural Stitches staff member.
- If you live within a 30 mile radius of Natural Stitches, you may only receive one Bingo stamp per visit. If you live outside of that 30 mile radius, you may receive up to three Bingo stamps per visit. Maximum of 3 stamps in a 24 hour period.
- A single project may only be used for a single Bingo card. Example: If your first card says Knit a Sweater and your second card also says Knit a Sweater, you may not use the same project to count for both cards.
- Projects specified in Bingo Squares must be STARTED after June 1 and COMPLETED before September 7.
- For every straight Bingo you complete, you will be awarded a $5 gift card. Each month, there will be two "special" Bingos, so pay attention to social media outlets (i.e., Ravelry, Facebook, and Twitter) for announcements of what those are.
- Winning Bingo cards must be turned in by the end of business on September 7th.
EXAMPLES OF STRAIGHT BINGO:
- Horizontal, vertical and diagonal Bingo are the only accepted STRAIGHT forms of Bingo.
- The announced SPECIAL Bingo shapes will be valid only during the month that the special is announced for (i.e., the June special cannot be turned in during the month of August).
- In addition to prizes given for straight, special and coverall Bingos, we will have several random prize drawings throughout the contest.
- Any earburning of Natural Stitches on Ravelry shall NOT be in the group of a competitive yarn store.
Sample Bingo card (Click to see a bigger version):
The following abbreviations are used in your Bingo cards:
NS = Natural Stitches
K = Knit
C = Crochet
S = Spin
SBS = Stitched by Sasha
S&K = Sit & Knit
You may have a square on your Bingo card that requires the signature of all floor staff. For this game, the floor staff of Natural Stitches are:
You may have a square on your Bingo card that requires the signature of all teachers. For this game, the teachers employed by Natural Stitches are:
IF you have a square requiring the signature of teachers, please do not interrupt their class! You may leave your Bingo card with the Natural Stitches staff and the teacher(s) can sign the card and it will be returned to you.
THE FINE PRINT:
* Natural Stitches reserves the right to cancel/modify this contest at any time for any reason.
* All Bingo prizes (including gift cards and otherwise) must be claimed no later than September 30th.
* Natural Stitches employees and their immediate relatives are not eligible to win prizes.
* Natural Stitches reserves the right to award unclaimed prizes in other categories and/or other events.
WHEN IN DOUBT, ASK! Email us at email@example.com.
1. Definition of Sweater - Yes, sleeves. Doesn't matter how long long the sleeves are, but there must be sleeves. Any size is fine. It is a SWEATER. Cardigan, pullover, whatever. But yes, sleeves.